ISTQB certifications are valid credential recognized by industry that can help one to succeed in their IT career. With the increase in candidates applying for jobs in recent days most of IT companies shortlist candidates based on whether they have got certification and so getting certification is a must for all in their respective area to increase their entry in job market. The ISTQB certification also helps the candidate to acquire good knowledge in their area. Not only for fresher ISTQB certification process is helpful but even for experienced people it is very essential that they have to stay current on new technologies and tools.
ISTQB® Certified Tester is the most widespread qualification scheme in the world, and the syllabi contents and glossary have become the de facto industry reference for the software testing profession.
Features of the scheme include:
- High Quality Syllabi: All syllabi are developed and reviewed by leading testing professionals from academia and industry.
- Global Recognition: Certifications are recognized globally because of the consistent application of ISTQB® policies and procedures by the member boards.
- Common Language: The ISTQB® Glossary provides a common vocabulary for the profession.
- Objectivity: The assessment of tester capabilities is conducted independently by ISTQB® and provides objective verification of competencies.
- Adherence to a Code of Ethics: All ISTQB® certified testers adhere to the Code of Ethics defined by ISTQB®.
- Public Availability: ISTQB® glossary and syllabi is made freely available on the ISTQB® website and on the Member Board websites in local languages.
- Openness: ISTQB® materials are developed on a voluntary basis and are open to contributions from anybody interested in joining ISTQB® working groups.
- Independence: The non-profit nature of ISTQB® ensures that content is not constrained by particular methodologies or technologies, and is able to draw on best practices from a wide variety of sources.
- Continuous Improvement: Syllabi and other documents are continuously being improved to meet the needs of Business Organizations around the world and to keep pace with the development of the profession.
- Professional Standing: Being certified provides advantages for individuals and organizations by ensuring that testing professionals meet the high standards set by the ISTQB®.
Benefits of ISTQB
- 100% Certification done or else refund.
- Customized Training as per company requirement.
- Live Project experience with experience letter.
- It could make you more competitive.
- It open doors for software testing jobs.
- It gives you the flexibility to choose the education that fits your testing job.
- It gives you a career path to get the software testing or QA job you want.